66cc Bicycle Motor Kit Detail Page
Priced at only $135.00!
Below is the detailed information on our 66cc, 2-cycle bicycle motor kit.
MoBike Motor Kit Details
The MoBike Motor Kit is a 66cc 2-cycle motor kit fits on most types of bicycles. On some bikes it will not work so if you have any questions please give me a call and I will be happy to answer them. Installing the kit properly requires taking your time and knowing your way around a wrench. If you are not mechanically inclinded I wouldn't attempt it. If you are in the Houston,Texas area I will install the kit on your bike for $149.00. If you want your kit professionally installed that might be the way to go.
The MoBike Motor kit mixes gas and oil and starts by pedaling the bike and getting it up to speed. Once you have the bike going you release the clutch lever and the motor starts. From that point on you can ride the bike like a motorcycle as it has a clutch lever and a motorcycle twist throttle. This kit will reach speeds up to 30 mph. and gets upwards of 100 miles to a gallon of regular gas.
The MoBike motor kit includes:
1. MoBike 66cc/80cc Angle Fire Slant Head Engine 2.75 HP
2. Friction Clutch; Pedal Start
3. Magneto With Solid State CDI Ignition
4. 44Tooth, 9 Hole Chrome Sprocket
5. 2 Plate Sprocket Kit
6. 2.0 Liter Fuel Tank, Tear Drop Shape (Black Color)
7. Chrome Muffler
8. NT Carburetor
9. Push Button Clutch Lever And Cable
10. Twist Throttle With Engine Kill Switch
11. Improved Gas Valve
12. Fuel Line #2
13. Idler Pulley Chain Tensioner with Bearings
14. Improved NT Carburetor
15. Chrome Lined Cylinder Wall
16. Head With Front Fire Spark Plug
17.202 Crankcase Bearings
18.Needle Bearings On Piston Wrist Pin
19 .Improved 415 Chain
20. Chain Guard
21. Tool Kit (Spark Plug Wrench and Gear Puller)
22. All The Mounting Brackets, Gaskets, And Hardware Including Nylon Locking Nuts
23. Universal Motor Mount
24. User Manual is in digital PDF format and will be sent to your email.
25. 90 day limited warranty against manufacture defects.
For more information or to order this kit give me a call at 832-375-9520!